AUDIT SENIORS, MANAGERS for Century City Office
If you’re an Auditor with 5-plus years of experience, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are looking for career advancement with a dynamic and fast growing CPA firm that is recognized for its technical excellence while offering employees REAL work life balance, we invite you to contact Weinberg and Company. Weinberg’s Century City office is currently seeking experienced Auditors for our expanding SEC public and private company Audit Practice.
Founded over 25 years ago, Weinberg is a leading, international full-service CPA firm serving clients in the US, Canada and the Pacific Rim. We are a PCAOB-registered firm with stellar inspection reports. Our staff consists of former Big 4 professionals who are drawn to Weinberg because we offer a more personalized, smaller and friendlier work environment.
Here’s How YOU Benefit from Joining Weinberg:
Weinberg offers all the prestige and challenge of a national CPA firm, but has a firm culture that prioritizes work/life balance. You will experience an environment of constant challenge, collaboration and tremendous reward—all in a more informal atmosphere—an open-door policy and plenty of room for advancement.
At Weinberg, you are encouraged to build a strong rapport with clients and other members of the business community. We are an organization of professionals who think like entrepreneurs. You will collaborate with some of the brightest SEC experts in the industry and work side-by-side with your clients along the way. We are committed to providing you with unique career and personal development opportunities.
Qualified Candidates must meet the following:
• Must be an active CPA with minimum of five to seven years of experience in an audit position with a Big 4, National or Regional firm
• Must have had responsibility of supervising and completing all aspects of a public company audits
• Must be able to successfully manage relationships with senior client management
• Must be able to research and resolve complex SEC/PCAOB accounting and auditing issues.
More Benefits of Working at Weinberg:
• Highly Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life benefits
• Controlled overtime
• 401K Plan