High Net Worth Individuals, Entrepreneurs, and Family Offices
Representing high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs and family office clients has become one of the most complex and challenging areas for accounting professionals.
No longer a practice for just any accounting firm, this area has become a “specialty” practice and requires professionals who not only stay on top of the latest regulatory changes, but follow federal and state legislative agendas, tax agency rulings and have a particular knack for knowing which way the political winds may blow.
We understand the challenge and we understand what’s at stake. After all, we’re dealing with personal wealth, life savings, and family fortunes.
Some of the services we provide:
- Preparation of individual tax returns.
- Preparation of trust, estate and gift returns.
- Preparation of returns for tax-exempt entities and private foundations.
- Preparation of filings for foreign persons’ U.S. income including Forms 1040NR, 1042, 8804, 8805 and treaty positions.
- Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts.
- Assist with implementation of and administration of retirement plans.
- Tax Planning
- Wealth Transfer Planning
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Succession Planning