Weinberg & Company tax specialists have the knowledge and experience to work with publicly-held companies in a broad range of industry sectors. Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of the nuances pertaining to certain businesses, we can identify specific tax issues and tax savings opportunities that others may overlook.
We serve public companies with both domestic and international business interests and work closely with public companies to identify and maximize value when investing in, or divesting from a business entity. Some of the services we provide include:
- Federal and multi-state tax return preparation, stand alone or combined.
- Foreign Information Reporting, including Forms 926, 3520, 3520-A, 5471, 5472, and FBAR (FinCen Form 114).
- Advising on optimal tax strategies for acquiring or disposing of a business and associated due diligence.
- Tax planning for state and local issues: nexus, combined vs. separate reporting, income sourcing, allocation and apportionment.
- Consulting on compensation issues including: Sec. 409A, qualified and non-qualified stock options and other forms of compensation. Preparation of analysis related to complex corporate issues such as IRC 382 and the related impact on net operating loss utilization.